Thursday, August 31, 2006

Overheard conversations

Today at Taco's football practice I was sitting next to a few of the other team moms. A few of them seem to be pretty close, sharing personal stories and what-not. Here are a few of the over heard comments.


"I went and renewed my drivers license today. I've lost 8 pounds so I wanted to have the weight changed on it"


"Really?! Wow... today I had a handful of peanuts for breakfast, and a small caesar salad for lunch. I won't have any dinner, I've already had too much to eat today"


"Hey, do you want to get together and play Bunco this weekend? If so, will you pick me up some Michelob Ultra? That and white zin are the only things I drink. I just can't play Bunco without one of those two things"


And let us not forget the wardrobe discussion.


"I found the CUTEST purse at Foley's. It was only $750, so I think I'll whine until my husband buys it for me. "

and

"I found this ADORABLE little black tiered skirt at Saks. I call it my Senorita skirt. I just absolutely love it"



Seriously people, if I EVER sound this boring and pathetic, will someone take me out back and put me out of my misery? Good lawd.