Friday, August 18, 2006

Never fear...

Manders has the internet at home now!!!


Hells yeah.


Work has been kicking my ass lately (big understatement) but it's cool, because I can now blog from home (as I'm doing now)


It was a big hassle for a while, the first computer completely died for some reason, but the lovely folks at Circuit City replaced it for me. So good for them. We are now hooked up and ready to go.

Boomer's trip to the vet wasn't so bad. The doctor looked him over and said he was a 'tad' too heavy...lol. Just keep in mind that he has been on house arrest for the last month due to his treatment so I expected it. She gave him a bit more medicine, but lucky for him (and my spirit) this stuff didn't make him sick. The doctor listened to his heart and lungs, and said that everything sounds clear. He can start on the preventative in 2 weeks, and needs to be restested in 6 months. So we're not COMPLETELY out of the woods, but very close.

I'm still battling with the DPS over my license. Hopefully this next week will solve all of that. I can't go without a license afterall...


Ah, school starts Monday. Scary stuff folks. I'm already unbelievably overwhelmed, but I know that it has to be done. I just want to make sure that everyone is on their toes and makes sure to remind me not to drop out. Do whatever it takes. I won't let you let me quit... or something.