Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The countdown begins

T-minus 6 days and counting until school starts. Yep, next Monday the 21st I am officially a college student. Scary stuff everybody... I'm excited though. I have always loved meeting new people and learning new things, so I'm sure I'll be just fine.

Our internet is being hooked up tomorrow, and I know that having a home computer, although expensive, will definitely help with my studies. Plus, when Ace is watching hours upon hours of baseball I will have something else to do.


Friday we hooked up our digital cable. With digital cable comes OLN, and with OLN comes the PBR baby!! Saturday and Sunday night both I plopped down in front of the tv and watched person after person going flipping through the air after being bucked off, it was awesome. I loves me some PBR.

Poor Tojo had to get stitches Friday night, but in his own words, 'he was very brave'. I feel so bad for the dude. We'll get him some Mederma though so hopefully his scar won't be very bad.

Ah, in other news, it rained last night FINALLY. Rained pretty hard actually. I left Boomer in his bedroom this morning while I took a shower so he hopefully wouldn't get out and play in the mud. He heard me up and around though, so he broke out of his room and surprised me in the shower again. You would think that I learned my lesson the first time, but nope. Screamed again.

Speaking of Boomer, he goes back for some heartworm followup something or other on Thursday. I don't know if it's bloodwork or a shot or whatever, I just hope he doesn't get sick like last time. Thursday also happens to be his very first birthday, so I'll try to take a new pic and have that up some time soon.

That's about it folks,

XOXO