Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hello again!

It's been a while, I know.


Working 2 jobs, class, and a home/ boyfriend/ 4 pets to take care of is proving to be a bit much, but never fear, I'm super girl, and I really can do it all!!! And I'm making sure I take time away from all of my responsibilities just to chill out and spend some quality time with Ace. I want to make sure he never feels left out because of everything I have to do and everywhere I have to be. That, and I picked up the new Madden game for him last night to combat his boredom while I'm in class or studying.


I had my first 2 classes Monday night, and they both went great. I love both of my instructors (so far) and the workload doesn't seem to be too difficult. I have another class tonight, and I will begin my internet class tomorrow. I have worked out a decent schedule for myself, which includes school and studies Monday - Thursday, and no more after that, except a small self-review on Sunday night. Hopefully by setting limits for myself I won't get too burned out/ overwhelmed. That will not be a good thing.

So far so good I say. Boomer seems really healthy after his heartworm treatments. He is able to play for longer amounts of time without getting winded. This past Sunday I took him to the shelter with me and let him play with a few of the other dogs. I had filled up a kiddie pool for him, and he flopped in and out of it, rolled all over the place and just loved playing in the water and with the other dogs. I think I'll try to take him back twice a month or so, he definitely had a good time.


Ok, back to work. XOXO