Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oops!!

Yesterday when I left for work I thought I'd let Sanchez run around freely in the living room instead of being confined to his crate like normal. He's growing quickly, and is becoming too big for his crate.

Anywho. When I left I picked everything up off of the floor, including pillows, the newspaper, and Ace's PS2.


Ace got home before me, and sent me a text message that it wasn't the best idea. Apparently little Sanchez chewed through both of the phone chargers and the speaker wire for the surround sound.

DAMMIT! I forgot something.


So we went last night to Best Buy and got Ace a phone like mine so we can now share a charger. It was cheaper to do that than buy 2 new chargers, plus he's been wanting a new phone anyway.


Dang puppy, I should have known. Anyhow, I need to get a picture up of Boomer and Sanchez playing, it's adorable.