Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rainy, blah kind of day

Today started off cloudy and grey, and ended cloudy, rainy, and grey.


Fine for me though, sometimes days like this are nice. The only thing that would of made it better is if Ace and I could have stayed home all day in our PJ's, layed on the couch, and watched movies. Oh well, we both had to work.


I've been using the tanning package that Ace bought me, and I've gotten pretty dark in just a couple of sessions. ( I know... skin cancer. I'm doing it anyway) The tanning also came with a month of fitness, but I haven't started that yet. Probably tomorrow. Well, maybe tomorrow. :)


Dang cat... always shits when I'm on the computer. Gahhh!!!


I wonder. Wonder wonder who? Just who wrote the book of love? (Sorry, I ran out of things to talk about.)

Have a good rest of Tuesday and all day Wednesday folks. I'll let you know if I can force myself to exercise, or if I decide to have ice cream instead.