Monday, September 11, 2006

Hello!!

How is everybody?


It so weird not being able to come in and post whenever I like, the new job I have accepted in my company keeps me away from the internet throughout my day, so all of my posting/ reading must be done in the small amount of time I have to myself at home.


My weekend went great, the weather was awesome so I could get out and play with the dogs at my shelter for a decent amount of time. I love being able to play a nice game of fetch on a cool late summer day. So nice. :)

Sunday evening I went to my grandma's house, and I didn't realize it was Grandparents' day. Oh well, bonus points to me. My two older girl cousins were there, and the one who has children brought them along also. All the girl talk was rampant, and I found out that one of my cousins was at the exact same baseball game that I went to, not more than 10 rows to my right. Strange, right? Too bad I didn't know she was going, she could of come to lunch with Ace and I and met Jeter. (Linda, my cousin, was so envious of me for that)

Grandma has a new friend, which is sweet and sad to me at the same time. A stray cat has been hanging around her house, and although my grandma doesn't feed him, he still comes back. The sad/ sweet part is that she has started to call him by my grandfather's name. The cat will come up and purr and rub on her leg, and she tells him to "stop getting fresh" Whatever she has to do to deal with it is ok by me, even if she thinks my grandpa has been reincarnated into a stray cat.

Ah, yes. School. Classes are going well, studying is taking up SO much of my time. I'm exhausted right now, and I have no signs of a break any time soon. Oh well, one day I'm sure my hard work will pay off. I will be able to go out and pick out a nice house and have a brand new car in the drive way. I just have to work my ass off now to get there. But I can do it.


Ok, enough for now, it's past my bedtime.