Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tagged, I'm it

Tagged my Kathi, so here I go.

1. Things that scare me. ~~~~
-Being raped. Not sure why, but I've always been really afraid of this.
-Not being able to accomplish all of the things that I was always told I could never do. I'm determined to prove them wrong.
- My mom not knowing her grandkids.

2. People who make me laugh.~~~
- Everyone. I laugh all day, every day.

3. Things I hate most. ~~~~
- Idiots. Not the people that are just not as bright as others, but people that choose to be stupid.
- People that are inconsiderate or ungrateful.
- Anyone who hurts another living thing.

4. Things I don't understand.~~~
- Why people think that their pets need to have babies. Seriously, spend one day at the shelter with me, just answering phones. Hear all the stories of the abandoned and abused animals and you'll never want another litter.
- War. If people were just compassionate and understanding...
- How Chex cereal is made. How do they get all those little squares like that?


5. Things I'm doing right now.~~~
- I have a 2 loads of laundry going, the dishwasher running, I'm listening to a cd, and taking a short break from my algebra homework. Oh, and petting one of my cats.

6. Things I want to do before I die.~~ ~
- I want to finish school, get an awesome job, get married, and have a baby. Not necessarily in that order though

7. Things I can do.~~~
- I can listen when someone needs me to.
- I can be the best pet mommy to my cats and dog.
- Unwrap a starburst inside my mouth.
- Study...

8. Ways to describe my personality.~~~
- Corny. I can make anybody laugh at me if I try.
- Hardworking. Sometimes too hard.
- Compassionate. Especially for animals.
- Sincere. No one has ever accused me of being fake.


9. Things I can't do.~~~
- Dive. I am afraid of being upside down. (damn, should of put that at #1.)
- Do a cartwheel. See above.
- Live without my pets. Just one little purr or lick on the hand can completely soothe my soul.

10. Things I think you should listen to.~~~
- Yourself. You're the only one that knows what's best for you.

11. Things you should never listen to.~~~
- Rap music. So awful.
- Put downs. Don't listen to people that have negative things to say. They're just miserable about their own faults.

12. Things I'd like to learn.~~~
- How to scuba dive. Just not near sting rays.
- Why anyone thought that algebra was necessary...
- Who, who wrote the book of love?

13. Favorite foods.~~~
-Thai food. Oh baby.
- Seafood. Shrimp, crab, lobster, mmmm good stuff.
- Strawberry shortcake.
- Pumpkin pie.
- hot wings.


14. Beverages I drink regularly.~~~
- Water
- Smirnoff twisteds, especially the apple ones.
- Water with lemon.
- Oh yeah, water.

15. Shows I watched as a kid. ~~~
- Full House
- Saved by the bell
- The Price is Right (during the summer)
- Days of our Lives (as a teen)
- Wheel of Fortune



I tag... everyone on my blogroll that actually still has a blog. I know, I have a lot of updating to do. Maybe later.