Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My dog's a freak

Last night after class and a trip to the grocery store I pull in the driveway. Ace is on the front porch with Boomer, who's just out roaming the front yard.


I pull up, shut the car off, open my door, and in jumps the dog, right in my lap. He wants to go for a ride.

The ol Boom jumps in the backseat, just grinning from ear to ear. Ace grabs the groceries, and I drive a few laps around the block to pacify the dog.

I'm such a sucker.



Oh, in other news.

School's going well. My grades are pretty good, and I'm getting ready to enroll in next semester's classes. I'll probably only do two this next semester because I still don't qualify for financial aid and three classes plus three books is just too expensive for me right now.

Oktoberfest was great, I love doing the chicken dance in the middle of the beer tent with 200 drunk strangers. Oh, and Strawberry Newberg's are awesome. If you haven't had one, DO IT!!

I'm off work this Thursday so I can take a test for my online class and get my oil changed. I'm also taking my dear Granny out for lunch. I was hoping to be able to sleep in, but it doesn't look possible. Perhaps I can take an afternoon nap before Ace gets off work.



That's all folks, have a good day.


XOXOX