Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!


Yes, I really did put a Batman costume on my labrador. Isn't he a cutie!!!


Trick or Treating was a lot of fun, and thankfully with a coat on it wasn't unbearably cold. Now that the kids are in bed I can raid the candy. Heck yeah! I hope all the kiddies out there had a wonderful halloween, and all the parents are enjoying the kids' loot just like me.

In "notes from dumbasses", today I had McD's for lunch. I ordered a combo with a water. The woman at the counter informed me that because I asked for the combo, I couldn't have a water. I paid for a soda, so I'd have to drink a soda. I reminded her that they offered bottled water as an alternative to soda. "Oh, bottled water" she said, "you can have that". Gee, thanks. Tard.

Alright folks, I'm out. The smartees are calling my name.