Monday, November 13, 2006

Here goes nothing

I know, I know. It's time for a new post.



What's new. I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit this year. I've already bought a few things to decorate the house, and Ace and I are planning on putting up lights either this weekend or the next. I realize that tradition states you put them up the day after Thanksgiving, but I'm stuck working. I'll probably work Turkey Day as well, so traditions don't really apply with me. Big deal.


Sanchez is really growing. I want to get him into the vet to have him weighed so I can see just how big the dude's getting. I'm guessing he's put on about 5 pounds in the last 4 weeks. Cute little guy, he's Boomer's best friend. (next to me, of course. Such a momma's boy...lol)

School is going well, I'm still ready to have this semester closed out though. I'm ready for the fun stuff, this basics crap is for the birds.

Oh, and I have a secret. I'm really sucky at keeping secrets, so I should NEVER be told one. Just FYI. I'm sure before too long I'll be spilling my guts, so stay tuned.