Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A to Z - from Daven's blog

A ~ Age: 23
B ~ Band you are listening to right now: George Strait baby...
C ~ Chocolate or Cotton Candy: Cotton Candy
D ~ Drums or Drumsticks: Drumsticks (chicken)
E ~ Easiest person to talk to: Ace
F ~ Favorite song: Drift off to Dream (Travis Tritt)
G ~ Gummy bears or Gummy worms: Bears
H ~ Hometown: Kellyville, OK
I ~ Iguanas or Iggy: Iguana, because I don't know what Iggy is.
J ~ Job: Printing
K ~ Kids: 2 sort-of step-kids.
L ~ Love or Lust: Love
M ~ Mashed potatoes or Meatloaf: Mashed potatoes and white gravy
N ~ Number of people you slept with: Not answering this...
O ~ Orange juice or Orange sherbert: Can I say both?
P ~ Phobia(s): Ticks. Holy hell those things are nasty.
Q ~ Quote: Yeah... I've got nothing. (Girl at work)
R ~ Reason to smile: Everything.
S~ Song you last sung: I have no idea... I'm not a singer.
T ~ Time you woke up: 6:30
U ~ Unknown fact about me:I had open heart surgery as a baby.
V ~ Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts. Funky stuff.
W ~ Worst habit: Being stubborn?
X ~ X~rays: Several, after a car accident, and after breaking my hand.
Y ~ Yummy food: Hot wings
Z ~ Zodiac: Pisces