Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ah, sweet summer

The last few days here in T-Town have been very toasty... in the 90's or so. And most beautiful outside. I love weather like this.


I can't wait to get out of work every day, cruise home with the windows down and the radio up, singing along to the tunes. Then get home, put on some shorts, and water the lawn and drink some ice water... honestly, it's awesome.


There's a Drillers (www.tulsadrillers.com) game on Thursday, which also happens to be Ace's oldest boy's last day of school. So we'll probably do that, just as an official kick off to the summer vacation for him. Plus, it's Thirsty Thursday, so all sodas and beers are $1. Can't beat it.

I discovered a family of rabbits have a nest in my backyard, burrowed into the grass clippings. I haven't seen any babies yet though.

And... that's about all. I hope everyone has a great day.