Thursday, May 11, 2006

Time for a new post

Not sure what I'll write about, but here goes nothing.


Things have been going well lately, all the rain we've had has managed to soak the yard, forming large puddles, almost daily. Which is great considering we didn't have rain for about 6 months. I'll just be glad when we get some nice, warm days back. I love the sun, it's my friend.


Work's good, the bosses are out again, so I've been left in charge. Which is cool, usually I like being the boss. I'm definitely much busier, but I'm ok with that too.


New car's good, I really love it. I've put way too many miles on it though, so I'll have to scale back my driving a bit. Gas is just too expensive. And hell, so are cars, and this one needs to last me for a while.

Mother's Day is coming up, and as most of you know, I don't have a relationship with my mom. So instead, I'll celebrate it with my grandma. I'm not sure what to get her, probably some birdseed for her bird houses in the yard, and maybe a nice card or small bouquet of flowers. Nothing too big, she doesn't need much. She says my visits are gifts in themselves... sweet lady my grandma. I would like to get her a new set of cordless phones for the house, you know, the ones that have one main base that hooks into the phone line, and the other handsets that only require an electrical outlet. Granny doesn't get around too well, and having multiple phones around the house I'm sure would be nice for her. Not only for convenience (not having to get up and hobble to the phone every time it rings) and safety (in case she slips and falls, or whatever, a phone is always in reach)

Guess that's about all, see, told you it wasn't much.