Monday, May 01, 2006

Sunday afternoon at Granny's

This Sunday when I was done at the shelter I headed out to my Grandma's to check on her and keep her company for a bit.

She got to talking as she always does, repeating the same old stories, but occasionally adding a new one.

Yesterday's was a good one.

Apparently my great-grandfather was a cheater, and was once caught in the act by my Grandma's brother while taking a walk through town.

So my grandma's brother came home and told my great-grandma what he saw. What does she do? Grab her husband's gun, and head to the hotel. She busts through the door, and shoots the lady on top of her husband in the ass!!

So my great-grandma had to spend the night in jail, and my grandma and all of her siblings had to go stay with another relative. My great grandma didn't get in trouble though, she was released once everyone found out what had happened.


After hearing this story... I understand why I'm a tad crazy. It's hereditary.