Monday, April 17, 2006

Honest officer, it was an accident....

Last night after the Easter festivities, I decide to cruise the local car lots looking for something suitable.

I find something completely out of my price range, but who cares, because it's unlocked, and oh so very cool. It's a Mercedes convertible, and absolutely gorgeous. So I open it up, hop in, and start pushing buttons. There's this button on the top, beside the release clip for the top. It has a cover on it, so I look there, and written on are 3 letters. SOS.

Hmm... wonder what this does.

So I push it. It starts blinking. F - U - C - K!!

What do I do? Get out of the car, and walk to the other end of the lot of course... lol

I start checking out other cars, also completely out of my price range. I did find this cool Tahoe with a DVD/ Video game system already installed in it. So awesome...

Ok, back to my story. I forget about the Mercedes, until I go to get back into my car. And what do I see? 2 police cars in the lot, checking out the convertible. I pretend not to notice, and drive away.

So, word to the wise. When looking at used cars, never push a button that says SOS. The cops will come, and you'll have to hide from them... lmao...