Thursday, April 13, 2006

Allergy season is in full swing.

I've been popping Claritin like tic-tacs... and I still feel like total hell. Even my ears hurt. Weird, huh? Hopefully this stuff will pass soon, I don't like feeling sick at all.


We've had the plumber out this morning. We got a brand new washer and dryer delivered on Saturday, and we can't use it because the drain is clogged. The plumber tried to snake it, but that didn't work. ( I told him we already did that, but he didn't listen) So tomorrow morning he's coming back out to cut the pipe in half and see what the clog is. I'm guessing some little kid dropped a golf ball down there, so we'll just wait and see.


Oh, and in better news, my boss has appendicitis. He's having surgery this afternoon, and will be out for one to two weeks. Fantastic, that means I'm him and I for that whole time. So... I'll pretty much be living at the office for a while. Oh well.

Have a good day folks!