Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Time for yard work!

Over the weekend Ace and I got quite a bit of yard work done. We'd get started when I'd get off from the shelter, and work until dark. Just doing the usual, raking, bagging, picking up sticks, mowing. We ended up with 9 bags of lawn shit. Hopefully the trashman will haul it away. But if not, we still technically have a residence at the apartment, so we can just take the junk to the dumpster.


Oh, and mucho thanks to my dad, for donating a kick ass lawn mower that is self propelled, and has a bagger. Never in my life will I have an old school mower after having a self propelled one. If you don't have one, save your pennies and get one.


So to continue with the lovely yard work, tonight I'm making a trip to Atwoods to buy grass seed, a hose, a sprinkler, and a shovel. I'm going to seed the lawn and water that all down, and dig in the flower beds a bit. Fun, right?


Tomorrow will be flowers/ bushes day. I'll keep you posted.