Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We're moved!

Hey everybody, I'm back!



We got moved into the house. Well, almost. Still lack a few things. Thanks much to Daven for lending us a hand Friday night, he timed his arrival perfectly, and didn't have to touch the entertainment center.


We love the house. The boys and the kitties love to play on the stairs, and Ace loves sitting in the recliner in the back room and playing his new video game. I love... well, I just love that it's a house. I was laying in bed last night, and trying to hear anything. And guess what? I couldn't hear a noise, except for my cat purring. No stomping neighbors, no barking dogs, no crying babies. Not one thing. Isn't that awesome?


We do still have a bit of work to do, some arranging, cleaning, and decorating. But that will all get done in time.