Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Season Finales

I love this time of year... it's getting warmer, everything is in full bloom, the sun is out longer, and all the shows on tv are freakin awesome!!! The finales are always so cool.


I have a few favorite shows, like Desperate Housewives, Lost, 24, Grey's Anatomy, and The Unit. For the last couple of weeks, the suspense going on with these shows has had me glued to the tv. They're great. I mean, who would of thought that Meridith and McDreamy would get it on in the closet at the hospital? Or that Edie would burn down Susan's house? Or Michael would of shot Libby and Anna Lucia? Unbelieveable!

The only downfall is when the shows overlap. Like last night. Ace and I rush home after Taco's baseball game (which he played his best game ever in) just in time to catch 24. We had the VCR set taping Grey's Anatomy, but I couldn't start watching it until after 10, so it was close to 1230 by the time I was done with that night's programs. But there was no way I was going to miss it, or wait for tonight to watch, in case I heard someone talk about it at work and spoil all the surprises. No way people, I'd rather be groggy all the next day at work than miss something on my show.