Friday, December 30, 2005

Manders to the rescue!!

Last night Ace and I head out to Jason the Wigger's house to watch the Holiday Bowl. (atta boy Sooners)

Anyhow, at half time I'm ready to go home. I've had just about all the F-Bombs I can stand. Since we took my car I ask Ace if he wants to drive me home then come back. Nope... Jason will take him home. I have a funny feeling about Jason's trustworthiness, so I told Ace to call me if he needs me to come back and get him.

He says "Sure hon, no problem, but Jason already told me he'd drive me home when I'm ready to go".

So I head home. Take a shower. Go to sleep.

230 rolls around. Ringie Dingie on the cell phone.

"Um, honey... I'm sorry I woke you up. You were right, I was wrong. Will you come get me, I want to come home now."

"Sure... see you in 15 minutes"

(Told you so babe... lol)