Thursday, December 29, 2005

I love the holidays....

My favorite part is all the time away from work... paid. I mean... it's just cool. 2 4-day weeks in a row. That's just awesome.

Ace and I don't really have any New Years plans... we'll probably head to his sister's house. Which is cool with me, I'm not a big party-girl. Never have been, probably never will be.

The car trouble of last week really drained my finances... so the next two weeks is really going to suck. Oh well... such is life. I can't go without a car, so I didn't have a choice.

Yesterday I stumbled on a blog about a woman with fertility issues. I must say, it scared the bejebus out of me. It was so hard, expensive and painful. I can't stop thinking about it... She did end up with a baby, nearly 6 weeks premature. He's fine now, which is great. I just can't help but think of all the people who are still trying. I hope I never have to go through something like that. I don't think I could take all the disappointment.

Now, on a lighter note.... I'm still soda free. It's been nearly 3 weeks, as of Christmas Eve I've lost 3 lbs. Hopefully more by now. Awesome, huh? I'm pretty excited, especially since I've been eating non-stop.

Ok... I guess that's about all. Oh... the receptionist is out AGAIN. So work sucks today.


Alright, now I'm finished.