Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!

I'm so in the Christmas mood right now. I can't wait until I get to pass out all the gifts to family.

We've already done the celebrating here at work, and I must say I got some really cool shit. Just from my boss though, the other gifts sucked. lol... One girl has the stomach flu, but thought enough of us to make cookies and fudge to pass out. Um... I'll pass on the flu candy.

One girl bought every girl in the office (all 4 of us) body wash from Bath and Body. That was pretty cool... it smells yummy. Except I know they're buy 3 get one free. I can't help but think that mine was the free one....

My boss gave me some really nice stuff. A scented wall plug in thingy from bath and body, a travel candle, some Aveda hand and foot creme, some scented fragrance warmer oil, and a gift card to a local restaurant. (he's gay) And he wrote a very nice sentiment in the card... so that was really cool.


Oh... and Big Boss (aka The King) is rumored to let us all go home at noon today and have the afternoon off WITH PAY!!! Hell yeah!