Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hard work

I've realized this blog stuff can be pretty hard. How many topics is someone supposed to come up with?

I've written about my family. About the new house. About my job (barely, I don't want to be unemployed) the boyfriend, the bf's kids, what else is there really?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm in a rut when I'm unable to creatively blog. I have no new stories. No tales of travel or adventure. No funny jokes or quips. Just me. Is there supposed to be more than this?

Is life really about just working to survive? You work to eat, have a car (to get to work and buy food). Don't get me wrong, there are good times. But come on... my parents worked to provide for me. I'm working to provide for me, and will one day be lucky enough to work and provide for my own children. What else is there? Educate the children so they can work and take care of their own kids one day? What's the point?

K... I'm done.