Monday, November 07, 2005

Ah, glorious Mondays

Well, here it is, another Monday. La-di-freakin-dah.


My weekend wasn't all bad. Friday evening was a bit frantic. I was sent this way and that, running errands in the midst of 5 o'clock traffic. That really bit the big one.

Saturday morning was Taco's soccer game, and that was a blast. He was really aggressive and did a great job. While he was goalie the other team attempted probably a dozen goals on him, and only scored two. Not bad if you ask me.

Then it was nap time. Probably my favorite part of the entire weekend. After that it was off to Tulsa's Inedible Pizza. The kids loved it... I wasn't impressed.

Sunday I went out making a visual Christmas list for everyone. I found a few thousand dollars worth of stuff that I'd love to give out this year. Now all I need is an idea on how to come up with that much money. And I don't think I'm lucky enough to win the lottery.