Monday, October 10, 2005

Not so bad

After re-reading my blog I realized how depressed it sounded. I guess I just see my blog as a way to vent, and once I get started it's hard to stop.


But seriously everything's just fine. Grandpa's sick, but he's old. He isn't expected to go out and run a marathon.
My apartment is finally like I want. The bugs are all but gone, everything's arranged neatly, and I'm comfortable there.
Ace and I get along very well. We were both very weary at first about moving together, but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised.
The car's good. No major mechanical problems, which is nice because I still owe a shit load of money on it.
Pets are great. Healthy, cuddly, and playful. Except that they like to wake me up. I could do without that.
I'm fine, I'd love to have a facial or massage... something indulgent and girly like that.
Boys are funny, rowdy, and cute. They get cooler and cooler every day.



Ok... guess that's it.