Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Attention thieves and petty thugs:

You have just made a new enemy. Whenever I get the slightest feeling that you're up to no good I'm going to fuck with you then call the cops. I don't care if you just look at something strangly. I will automatically assume you're a punk and I'll call the police.


Here's why.

This morning I go out to leave for work. Hey, there's glass on the ground. Someone's day is going to be ruined. SHIT!!! It's my glass on the ground, and I'm right, somebody's day was just ruined.

Some little penis licker decided my car looked like a good one to break into. I'm not sure why... It's 9 years old with stock everything... wheels, stereo (it's a freakin tape deck for chrissakes!)

All my stuff is pulled out of the console and glove box, and everything from on the seats was all rearranged. Guess what, nothing was missing. Not one thing. There's nothing in there to take (no CD's, no perfume, no watch, nada) so I got a broken window for nothing.

Thieves suck. Oh, and I hope his day was ruined too because he didn't get jack shit from this girl.