Monday, August 29, 2005

In lighter news...

The majority of my weekend went ok. Friday night Ace, Daven, his wife, and I went to Flight for Sight. It's a charity that my company is a part of so we get free tickets. It was in a huge hanger at the airport and I definitely had a good time.

Saturday I spent the morning in bed resting up from the night before and the afternoon helping my dad paint the porch at his new house. I caulked all the joints and nail holes, then primed, then painted. Later on Saturday Ace and I took Taco and Tojo to the Drillers baseball game. The team started out with an awesome lead but in the end lost out to the other team. The fireworks show at the end was really good, and the boys loved it. Ace and I were proud of the boys for being so good and having the ability to sit through the whole thing.

Sunday I was up and out by 930 (more about what was in front of the door later) and headed to my Dad's to help some more. My older brother has been a drunk worthless bum lately so the heavy lifting and grunt work was left to me and my 50 something father. He really sucks, but that's something for another day. I spent the day painting, hanging drywall, and mowing. I have quite the tan now. After all that I went home, showered, and laid down in front of the tv with my two kitties. I had already learned about Terri, and wasn't in the mood for anything but relaxing.