Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tomorrow I'm da boss again

My boss is going on vacation for a couple of days. He is going up to Pennsylvania for a wedding for a few days, then should of trecked down to New Orleans next week. However, we all know about Hurricane Katrina, so he's coming back early.


That leaves me responsible for the other two fuck wads in my department. Sometimes they're pretty cool, however, when boss #1 is gone they try to slack as much as humanly possible. Which means I of course have to make up the difference. I hate em.

Tomorrow morning is Miss Terri's funeral. People have been going over to the funeral home all day for the viewing (it's just down the road) but I'm not strong enough for something like that. It's just too sad. I'm not even sure I can make it through the funeral. Seeing her mother crying will make me lose it.