Tuesday, October 18, 2005

For my darlin

Here's the Friday night story:


So Ace and I go out with friends Friday night after work. We're out pretty late and pull into the apartments around 2.

We get out, and some dude is walking up to my car. He comes right up to Ace and stops. Ace turns, says 'hey', and the guy hauls balls across the street. Weird, huh?

So this gets Ace and I to thinking. We've never seen this guy before, it's 2 AM, and why did he run? We call the cops. (everyone local I'm sure has heard of the serial rapist, we thought it might be him)

Anyhow, cops swarm the place in 5 minutes. I give them a description of the guy, and I might add it was an awesome description. About 20 minutes later the dispatcher calls from the police department and tells me they have arrested the guy.

Ace and I were glued to the tv when the news came on to see if we helped catch some REALLY bad guy, but nothing as of yet.