Monday, October 24, 2005

Styrofoam hell

Saturday afternoon Ace's boys were over. He and I both happened to fall asleep while watching tv, and the kiddos were playing in their bedroom. I wake up to the glorious sound of 'GODDAMMM ITTTT!!!!!

I jump up, and go over to Ace. The youngest had ripped open his Sonic toy he had gotten from the fair a few weeks earlier, and the bedroom was COVERED in a few million little specs of styrofoam.


oh my gawd


The pieces were everywhere. On the bed, under the bed. On the couch, under the couch. Stuck to the tv, under the tv. In the bathroom, in the sink, in the tub, behind (and inside) the toilet. I've never seen such a mess. So out comes the vacuum.

4 empties, and more than an hour later, we're done. Sort of. It's amazing where we're still finding styrofoam. Like inside the kitchen cabinets. And in the cat litter box. And in my freakin bed!

Oh... and I think one of the stuffed animals ended up in the toilet also, but I'm not positive. He's being washed today just in case.