Monday, December 19, 2005

Still soda free...

It's been almost 2 weeks now. And damn. This shit is hard. I never knew that giving up something so simple could be so difficult. Water is starting to taste really bad to me. I'm going to have to find something to take it's place, yet without adding sugar, carbonation, or caffeine.

Someone at work suggested Crystal Light. It's sweetened with NutraSweet, which will sometimes give me a sore throat. They do have small packets though that you mix in with a bottle of water, shake, and you're good to go.

Maybe that, orange juice, and milk will give me enough variety to help me stick with this. Because, like I said... damn. Just damn.


Oh... and just FYI. I've been drinking so much water that my pee is completely clear. You'd swear there's no pee at all, just toilet water. No dice... I'm just very hydrated. lol...