Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back in the saddle again...

Well, here I am. Back at work after a nice 4 days off. I wish I had just one more day to myself... just one.


Friday started off just fine. We had received our bonus at work, so it was time to shop. I got quite a few things out of the way, and was able to clean the apartment and buy groceries also. I woke up when Ace left for the day, and stayed awake until almost Saturday morning with no problem. It's amazing how good I feel (no stress, not tired) when I don't have to work. We also went and saw Ace's neice in the Nutcracker. Reminded me of my dancing days... a long, long time ago.

Saturday and Sunday were uneventful, just hung around, played with the boys, and watched football.

Monday I tried to tackle the laundry. Tried is the key word. I had everything washed, and was putting it all in the dryers. As I'm leaving I see a note on the door... the gas was apparently out, so although the dryers were tumbling there was no heat. Wow... Imagine if the person who put the note on the door would of peeked in and TOLD ME that info. I could of saved my quarters and taken the clothes somewhere else. Amazing. Instead I took the clothes back home and hung them up all over the apartment to dry. They're almost dry now... lol. Sunovabitch.