Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just so you know

You guys are the absolute best!! The comments have been wonderful.

I told my dad earlier today that Ace and I are getting married. My brother took it upon himself to ask my dad "did Manders tell you yet?" ... so of course Dad called and said "tell me what?" So of course I had to tell him.

Dad's response? Better than I imagined. He just asked if I was willing to trade my youth and independence for the wife/ mommy role. I told him to not worry, nothing in my life would be changing for the worse. By the time the wedding rolls around we will of lived together for two years and be together for four, so the 'indepencence' was gone a long time ago. That, and his kids already had a great mommy, and my role as mommy won't begin until I'm well into or completed with school. He seemed a bit more assured after that, but I guess only time will tell.


First on the agenda is for me to find a place that we both love and can afford. Sounds easy, right? After I find the place I'll pick the date so corrolate with their vacancies. Ace originally picked June 11th, a Monday so we could elope. So I'm hoping to set something for that Sunday the 10th to keep things as close to our original plans as possible.


And Munchkin, you've got the decorator job. Let me decide on a few colors, location, time, etc. then pay off the Christmas gifts on my credit card, and you and I will go shop our hearts out for wedding CRAP... lol ( I couldn't resist) I don't see my mom being around much for this, so if you will, I'd love for you to stand in for her. XOXO right back.