Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's been a big week

Hi everybody!! Everything is well. Ace and I completely emptied out the old house this evening, and will start working on putting everything together over here, and straighting up as we go along. As with anyone that moves, our house is a big wreck right now. We can't find anything, what we can find we have to dig out of a random box, etc etc etc. But it's worth it, because this house is OURS. We won't be moving for a good long time.


In other news, I finished up day #2 at the new job today. I really like it there. The benefits are awesome (24 days off a year, scholarships, scheduled annual raises, nice insurance plans). It's still really early, and of course I'm still in the training part of the job, but I'm excited about it. I think it will be a good match for me.


I'll be around to check on everyone else soon, and will get pics posted of the new house asap.