Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Monday!!

So here we are, yet another Monday morning. I'm so happy I could puke... lol



But seriously, if everything goes according to plan (and right now it's a long stretch) we will close on the house this Friday. Long story short, things just aren't going very smoothly. We'll see though.


I have an idea. I'm going to start taking my (really Ace's) camera to the shelter with me on the weekends and take pictures of our daily activities. Cleaning, playing, exercise, training, all that stuff. I'm going to print out most for a bulletin board at work so the people coming in can see the dogs (and workers) in a different light than what most usually get to see. Of course, I'll upload some to the old blog so everyone else can see too.

Oh, rumor has it that it's supposed to snow again this week. Happy friggin joy. The ice isn't all melted yet.

Have a great week everybody, XOXO