Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The deadline approaches

With the close date of February 5th fast approaching, this house stuff is really taking up a lot of time. I'll just say that I knew going in it would be a lot of work, but this is crazy!!

The inspection was yesterday, and we will get the full report back for review some time tonight. It showed a few things, one could possibly be big, so I'll have to start the bargaining all over again I'm afraid. But we'll see, it could turn out to be nothing.

The insurance is picked out, I shopped around and got a really nice rate for both the house and car. Plus, if I add on life insurance I will actually save money overall. The policy is $13 a month, and will save me $22 a month. Not bad right? So I'm doing that.

That's about all to report as of lately, so we'll see how the inspection report goes tonight.