Tuesday, December 12, 2006

School's out for Winter!

I finished up my finals last night, even though I have a bitchin cold and a 101 degree fever. I'm such a trooper.

They all went really well, and I am so ready for the next month that I have off. Being able to go home after work instead of out to school will be a nice break for me. I know that it will be over all too soon though.


I've enrolled for my classes next semester, I'm just doing 2 this time. Bio for majors and Comp II. I'll do two more in the summer, and so on. Three at a time is just too much.


During my month long break I'm on a mission of buying a house. Ace and I can't move until March, but this break will really be the only time I can dedicate to looking. So that will definitely keep the two of us occupied. I'll keep everybody updated on that for sure as well.



That's about all, I should be a better blogger now that school's out.