Thursday, December 21, 2006

My answers

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Time to wake up lady, get your ass in the shower.

2. How much cash do you have on you? $0 nada. Not a cash girl.

3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? floor

4. Favorite planet? Um... Mars? Never thought about it before.


5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Dear old Dad.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The little tune that came with it.

7. What shirt are you wearing? Red and white polo.

8. Do you label yourself? Like Abercrombie and Fitch? No, I don't.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: In my socks.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark, save electricity.

11. Why is there always a missing question? Was there a missing question?

12. What does your watch look like? No watch. Gets in the way.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. But not snoring... I don't do that Ace.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? I have to go to the store, where do I put Boomer?

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I haven't a clue.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? I love you. (ok, it's a phrase)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Mr. Ace, about 20 seconds ago. Being engaged is great.

18. Last furry thing you touched? Boom Doggy, he made his nose bleed again and I had to make sure he didn't bust a stitch.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None. But Saturday and Sunday I was popping them like crazy for my stiff neck.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None. I have a digital one.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? I think next year, 24, will be my best year ever.

22. Your worst enemy? I don't keep enemies. They make life harder for me, not them.

23. What is your current desktop picture? Ace and the kids in KC with the Yankees boys. So cool.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I love you too hon

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? Money, duh.

26. Do you like someone? Doesn't everyone?

27. The last song you listened to?She's Everything by Brad Paisley. My new favorite. I just love that song.

28. What time of day were you born? 4 am exactly.

29. What's your favorite number? 2

Where did you live in 1987? Wherever my mom told me to.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? nah, not my style.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably not.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Moving. I found out when I went to get breakfast at McDonalds and heard people talking about it. I just turned, walked out, and went back to moving. I didn't plug the tv or radio in for 2 weeks. I still can't watch anything about it.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Get a guy to rock the machine around until my food eventually falls.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? I do. Not kind enough though.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? The commercial symbol of my last name somewhere, like my shoulder. Just to remind me of my roots after I get married.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?I tried French in high school, so I guess that.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Not if I had to leave my family. Unless they were rich and I could come home WHENEVER I wanted.

39. Are you touchy-feely? before or after drinking? lol

40. What's your life motto? No real motto, just work hard, and make things how I want.

41. Name three things you have on you at all times: Out of the house? undies, cell phone, car keys.

42. What's your favorite town/city? I don't get out much.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Heartworm medicine. I swear, if not for the pets and their expenses I could take a really nice vacation. Oh well, I love em.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Dear Mr. Banker, I'm sorry I'm late again... lol just kidding.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? Never tried. It's pretty cheap at Wal Mart.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? Oh geez, I don't know. Moved in with a girl I think.

47. How far back do you know your ancestry? The Great-great-grandparents on my mom's side sold slaves.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? REALLY fancy? When I was maid of honor in a wedding.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My neck's still a little stiff, but other than that, I'm dandy.

50. Have you ever been burned by love? Who hasn't?

51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? Negative.

52. Where would you like to live? In a nice house overlooking the lake.