Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Time for a change

Everybody like my new template? I might try to change the kitty picture to one of my dogs, but I think I'll leave it alone for now at least.


Yesterday evening marked the one year anniversary of Grandpa's death. It was a pretty sad evening for me. I tried to be easy going and not think of it too much, but it just wasn't possible. I pretty much just stayed in the den and searched around on the internet. I wasn't really up to being social with Ace and the kids. Unfortunately the snow storm isn't allowing me to get out to the cemetary, but as soon as all of this clears I can go.



Speaking of crappy weather, more is heading our way. The 20% chance of snow that was predicted is turning into a major wave of the white stuff. Just check out the radars. Luckily we haven't lost power at home. Yet.


Stay safe everybody, hug your loved ones. XOXO