Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm on VACATION!!!

This past Saturday started my 7 wonderful days of vacation. This month marks the 1 year anniversary of me working 7 days a week, so let's just say that I need it. I haven't had 7 days off in more than 3 years, so I'm trying to make the most of it.


Try is the key word. Last Friday we were supposed to close. Wait, wait, wait. No closing. Today we're supposed to close. It's 10 minutes past 3, and we still don't have a time. Wait, wait, wait. I'm not sure if we're still closing today or not, but I'm so beyond frustrated now. 3 days of my vacation have come, and nearly passed, and although I've rested, I have nothing accomplished at the new house. And, of course, since we can't get out of the old house, I can't clean. Can't scrub the shower, still have to use it. Can't vaccuum, we're still making messes. Can't poop scoop the yard, dogs are still... um... pooping.


Speaking of dogs, Mr, Sanchez (now about 6 months old) was neutered last week. He recovered very quickly, and was actually up and around before I even got to the vet to pick him up. And for those that care, he weighs a whopping 36 pounds now. Much heavier than the little 4 lb baby when he first came to me. Love that dude.


Time for me to go, I've got to bug my realtor some more.