Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Another survey

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. I don't think I'm old enough for pearls.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Grudge. Scared the death outta me.

4. What are your favorite TV shows? Desperate Housewives, Law and Order(s), lots of stuff really.

5. What did you have for breakfast? Cheez-its and a pepsi.

6. What is your middle name? Allison

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood

8. What foods do you dislike? Mustard, sausage, sauerkraut, pepperoni

9. What are your favorite Potato chips? Anything cheesy or barbeque flavored.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Eh, all of em I suppose.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Thunder-chicken

12. Favorite sandwich? All kinds. I love sandwiches.

13. What did you last watch on TV? NYPD Blue finale

14. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere with warm water.

16. What color is your bathroom? White... apartment life sucks.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever's on clearance. I'm a girl on a budget.

18. Where would you retire to? The country. I want a lot of animals.

19. Favorite time of day? Afternoon.

20. Where were you born? Kellyville

21. Favorite hobby? Does bargain shopping count?

22. Favorite sport to watch? NASCAR baby

23. Stupid question here.

24. Stupid question here too.

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Fab Rainforest fresh. Smells awesome.

26. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi. I think Coke leaves an aftertaste.

27. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'd say middle of the day person.

28. What is your shoe size? 9. Just call me Peggy Hill.

29. Do you have pets? 2 cats. One of whom is pregnant, but I've already blogged about that.

30. Any exciting news you'd like to share with your family and Friends? I filled out my financial form for school. Yup, finally going to college folks.

31. What did you want to be when you were little? A pediatric heart surgeon. Nice dream, huh?