Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Birthday follow-up

I had an awesome birthday yesterday.

Started off by giving Tojo his Buzz Lightyear toy. The two boys proceeded to fight over it the rest of the day. Oh well... I guess that at least means it was a good toy.

After that it was time to make the "Super Duper Birthday Breakfast" with pancakes (panty-cakes according to G), bacon, eggs, toast and jelly. That's a big one for me, as I'm usually a yogurt or grapes for breakfast girl.

I received a few nice phone calls and text messages from people at work, wishing me a happy birthday and asking me what the hell they were supposed to do.

The boys took a nap, I made a birthday cake for Tojo, took a shower, watched good ol daytime TV, and just chilled out.

After the boys got up we had cheetos, watched Spiderman 2 for the 32nd time, had birthday cake, and headed to Chuck E. Cheeses. That was awesome. Pizza was decent (a nice surprise) and met G's parents. His mom commented on how young I looked. I guess G kept that part a secret...


All in all, it was the best birthday I've had in many many years. One I'm not soon to forget.