Wednesday, February 16, 2005

What are these boys thinking?

http://www.kotv.com/main/home/stories.asp?whichpage=1&id=77942

Making a gang because of a rapper? I mean, come on... what good will come of this? Do they honestly think that 50 cent will think they're cool? Or that it will impress girls?

I'm not a parent, but if I was and my kid was running around acting like this jackass rapper he'd be shipped so far out of Tulsa that none of his wanna-be thug buddies could ever find him. After, of course, I let his father kick his ass.

When I was growing up there were kids in middle and high school that acted this way. When they hit about 16 or so all the guys on the football teams and wrestling teams would mess with them every day. Just to show how big of wusses they all really are.

I mean, if a kid can't fight on his own, depends on his 19 friends to be his guardians, runs around talking bad about women, and carries a gun, he's a pretty big puss.