Monday, February 28, 2005

Party time

I went to this party on Friday night. A guy that I used to work with was hosting and had invited G and I. We had been looking forward to this for a while, the last time we were at this guy's place a good time was had by all and G and I wanted a cheap night out for the two of us.

So we show up. All this boy's friends are just weird. Nice, but weird. Crazy piercings, guys wearing eye makeup, girls in black hooker boots and ripped fishnets. Now, the funniest part of the night was when a guy picks up this girl's purse. I'm sure you've all seen these, they're sort of small and shaped like a corset. So, he picks up the purse, puts it in his lap, and starts rubbing the 'boob' part. Massaging it, like he's gotten to 2nd base with it.

All in all it was a good night. The boys played darts, I drank just a tad (as I was driving) went home, and fell asleep.