Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Wish us luck!!

Tomorrow at 10 am Ace and I are viewing a house that we are absolutely in love with. It is in a great neighborhood, with plenty of space for us and our crew. It is really close to Ace's sister and niece, as well as his mom and dad. And still only about 6 miles from our offices. Nice, right?

Plus, as an added bonus, there's a Bonus Room. The garage was converted to an additional room, which will house the Homies, and the video games. Oh, and let us not forget the WET BAR. Daven, feel free to come over daily.

And don't worry, I won't mind the noise, I'll just go to our bedroom upstairs to get away from it. That's right, I said UPSTAIRS!!. Can't beat that, right? 3+ bedrooms, 2 story, fenced yard and storage shed, and an awesome neighborhood. I'm so excited!!


We'll let everyone know how it goes, wish us luck!