Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Valentines Post

Well, in case you didn't already know, today is Valentines day. (and my dad's wedding anniversary)


Anywho, Valentines Day is special to me. I honestly think it's my favorite day of the year, maybe even more than my birthday. (which is in 8 days)

To me, Valentines day isn't about flowers, candy, jewelry, or expensive dinners. It's about being in love. It's about all of the little things that make your relationship unique, and celebrating each other. It's one day out of the year to forget petty squabbles about chores, forget financial woes, ignore bad habits. It's an important day, meant to be enjoyed with your love.

Who cares if you can't afford a dozen rozes or a diamond ring. A home made card inscribed with an inside joke and a tender kiss is all I need.


Ace ~ I love you so much honey. We've come so far in the last 2 1/2 years, and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. I am really looking forward to all of our future plans, and I hope we never forget how special our relationship is. I love you, valentine.