Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh what to blog... what to blog....

I'm not doing a whole lot lately, just hanging out. I'm still trying to get a 2nd job, this is harder than I thought. I work too late at Job #1 to be of much use to anyone any time other than Saturday and Sunday. I guess we'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll get lucky and win the lottery instead.


Ace and I are sorta house hunting right now. We have until the end of March, but we just want out so bad we can't stand it. We have found a few promising leads, but who knows if they'll still be vacant in 2 months... I doubt it.


Kitty cats are good.... still want to lay one me all the time. Sometimes it's nice, other times it's smothering.


My birthday is coming up, I'm not too sure what I want to do yet. I'll probably work that day though. I usually take off, but probably not this time.

I guess that's about all.... Maybe my creativity will be sparked a little later today.