Monday, January 30, 2006

When I say leave me alone...

....by gawd I mean leave me alone!


Friday night Ace and I are hanging out watching tv. He's laying on the couch, I'm sitting on the floor by his feet. He keeps taking his foot and flipping my hair... not so bad, but still pretty irritating.

Me: "stop it ace... stop it ace... leave me alone ace... that's not funny... "

Him: "Why do you always get so angry... I'm just teasing... here, I'll keep doing it"

Me: 'You better stop, I'll get you back... leave me alone"

So... he keeps on and keeps on....


What do I do? Pick up my 40 ounce plastic cup of ice water and dump it right in his lap. It was so friggin hilarious.... I've never seen him move so fast.... He jumps up and down trying to get all of the ice off of him, then charges into the bedroom to strip off the wet clothes and in to something dry.

Then he decides to sit in the boys room and watch their tv... so I get to sit on the floor in front of the couch... and watch tv in peace.