Monday, May 09, 2005

My weekend...

Friday night started off with me getting all the chores done early. All the laundry was finished and the dishes were done by 8.

Ace and I went out (first to meet a friend, but she stood us up) to Fishbones, a little bar. The band was cool, singer sucked but the guitar player could play with his teeth, so I'd see them again. As we're leaving TPD's finest decide to show up and raid the place for whatever reason. Then some fuckchop hits my car as I pull out. Great. Leaving a bar, parking lot full of police, and some jackass decides to smack my fender. Luckily it was just a small scratch and not really worth messing with. Even though I wanted to knock the bastard out.

Let's just say the night got worse from there, so I decide Saturday I'm just staying in bed. I woke up at 9, laid there until 2, picked up a salad from Wendy's (awesome), put on a movie, went back to sleep about 4, and woke up sometime around 730 or 8. Then out to Rib Crib with Ace, a fairly funny episode of SNL, and went right back to sleep.

Sunday it was off to Grandma's for chicken and old stories. Oh yeah, and being called my cousin's name all day. Samantha this and Samantha that. Oh, and no, I didn't correct her.